Equipment for traditional Asiatic / Chinese Archery
Web site: http://cinnabarbow.com
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/cinnabarbow/
The Cinnabar Bow, founded by traditional Chinese archery researcher Justin Ma, specializes in selling equipment for traditional Asiatic / Chinese Archery, including the following:
- Asiatic bows aka "horse bows" (Simon's Bow Company, Mariner, MR Bows)
- Asiatic thumb rings (Vermil)
- Arrow nocks specially designed for Asiatic archery (Vermil)
- Asiatic quivers (Nomadic Arts Archery)
Because Justin practices, researches, and teaches a military branch of traditional Chinese archery (http://thewayofarchery.com), his guiding principle for The Cinnabar Bow is to recommend Asiatic equipment that he as an archer would be comfortable using himself.
Currently, The Cinnabar Bow sells direct to customers as well as wholesale to other retailers. Some of our wholesale relationships include the following:
- 3Rivers Archery (for Vermil thumb rings and nocks)
- Partners in Europe and Southeast Asia for the Mariner bows
Our hope is that by participating in ATA 2020, we'd be able to raise awareness of the Asiatic style in general, and of The Cinnabar Bow's offerings in particular.
Brands: Simon's Bow Company
Nomadic Arts Archery
MR Bows (Misko Rovcanin)